Enfield male grooming, health and well-being evening helps fundraise for Prostate cancer charity
Pure Male grooming health and wellbeing evening. Pure in Enfield held its first event aim just for the guys!
The evening held on Thursday the 14th of April in aid of prostate cancer UK saw local business get together and help raise money for such a great charity.
The night kicked off at 7pm and was greeted with a glass of bubbly and some wonderful finger food. Tas Panteli the owner of Pure Hair and Beauty explains the evening events below. On hand were Tas and his colleagues:-
– a bespoke tailor with suit and shirt fabric samples and also advising grooms to be on the best look and trend s of the year.
– a personal trainer was offering free full body stat readings (fat %, muscle mass, water levels, metabolic age, and visceral fat) with some free life changing advice!
– a massage therapist had a massage chair set up and had been offering express back massages after a little consultation.
– the salon beauty therapist was offering hot towel facial to the guys and some skincare advice it was only an express 10 minute scrub, cleanse and moisturise but it looked very relaxing and refreshing.
– a life coach offered 20 minute speed coaching sessions for Image/ presentation / confidence goals. Great for men who want to change their look / gain more confidence. Also anyone who attends an interview, seeking that dream job. Or indeed planning to propose or getting married.
Concluding the evening,Tas said, “it was a fantastic evening everything went well and we had a great turnout. I was really happy to see new faces coming into the salon even if it was for a chat and to look around. So glad we supported such a great charity and the response from everyone that attended was fantastic.
The Salon are still ongoing with raising funds for prostate cancer uk and will be drawing our raffle at the end of the month so still a chance for all to participate, Pop in to the salon at Pure Hair and Beauty at 45 Windmill Hill all you have to do is donate a minimum of £1.00 and leave your email address for a chance to win.”
Or you can donate to Prostate cancer UK via this link